Trivia questions provide an excellent way to test kids’ knowledge while having fun. Our trivia questions for kids work for all ages, including teens. We have Bible, Disney, food, and sports trivia questions. The questions are listed first, with the answers following. Your child can test their own knowledge in each area and then check the answers. Some questions require a short answer, some are true and false, and some multiple choice. This provides not only knowledge in each area, but increases a child’s test taking skills, and ability. Use these questions in the classroom, in Bible class, at camp – anywhere kids gather for fun and learning.
Table of Contents
Bible Trivia Questions for Kids
How much Bible knowledge does your kid have? They should know almost all of the following questions and answers as they deal with general Biblical information and foundational facts. Our Bible trivia questions for kids add fun to Bible camps, classes, and devotionals.
- How many books are in the Bible? The Old Testament? The New Testament?
- Who was the shepherd boy who became the second king in Israel?
- What were the names of the first two people God created and the parents of Cain and Abel?
- After the universal flood, God gave a sign that He would not destroy the earth with a flood ever again. What was it?
- Who found Moses in a basket in the Nile river?
- On what mountain did God give Moses the Ten Commandments?
- Lot’s wife turned around to look at the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah and was turned into what?
- King Solomon asked God to give him what?
- What and where was the first miracle Jesus performed?
- What is the first book in the Bible?
- What is the last book in the Bible?
- What is the first book in the New Testament?
- Who was it who betrayed Jesus?
- Which of the apostles was a tax collector?
- Who was it who lived on locusts and wild honey?
- What was the name of the angel who appeared to Mary?
- How many apostles did Jesus have?
- How many times was it that Peter denied Jesus?
- Who wrote most of the books in the New Testament?
- What is one New Testament book that tells of Jesus’ birth?
- What are the names of the books called the Gospels?
- What was it that the rich young ruler did not want to give up?
- Jesus healed ten men of what disease?
- Why do we refer to some Old Testament books as the “minor prophets?”
- How many plagues did God send to pharaoh in Egypt?
- 66; 39; 27
- Adam and Eve
- A rainbow
- Pharaoh’s daughter
- Mt. Sinai
- A pillar of salt
- Turning water into wine at a wedding
- John the Baptizer
- Matthew and Luke
- Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John
- All of his riches
- These books are shorter than the “major” prophet books.
Disney Kids’ Trivia Questions
Kids love Disney! Our Disney kids’ trivia questions and answers cover many of Disney’s most favorite and best-known movies and characters. You might be surprised how much your kids know.
Disney Trivia Questions:
- What type of fish is Nemo?
- What is the name of Shrek’s wife?
- Abu in Aladdin is what type of animal?
- Dinah, Figaro, Duchess, and Lucifer are all what kinds of animals?
- What color is Belle’s ball gown in Beauty and the Beast?
- During the battle with Aladdin, Jafar transforms himself into what type of animal?
- What is the name of Alice’s cat in Alice in Wonderland?
- What word does the owl use to describe falling in love in Bambi?
- In Dumbo, Mrs. Jumbo is where when the stork delivers her baby?
- In The Lion King, where do Mufasa and his family live?
- In what movie is the song “Heigh-Ho” and who sings it?
- In Aladdin, the sultan’s throne resembles what animal?
- Mary Poppin’s umbrella has what type of animal at the end of the handle?
- What Disney character was the Sorcerer’s Apprentice in Fantasia?
- What Disney movie is Through the Looking Glass a sequel to?
- What is the name of Jasmine’s pet tiger in Aladdin?
- What is the name of the very large snake in The Jungle Book?
- What pattern is on Minnie Mouse’s skirt?
- What was the name of the dragon in Mulan?
- What was the name of the first rollercoaster built at Disney World?
- What is the name of the whale in Pinocchio?
- What was Walt Disney’s original intention for EPCOT?
- In which Disney movie is the song, “I Just Can’t Wait to be King”?
- Who is the princess who wears pants instead of a dress?
- Which Disney princess disguises herself as a man?
- Which princess has a raccoon as a companion?
- Which Disney princess wears a green dress?
- Who and what was Bambi’s best friend?
- Who and what is the nursemaid to the children in Peter Pan?
- Who wrote the book upon which the Disney movie The Jungle Book is based?
Disney Trivia Answers:
- A clownfish
- A cobra
- In the circus train
- Pride Rock
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs; the dwarfs
- An elephant
- A talking parrot
- Mickey Mouse
- Alice in Wonderland
- Space Mountain
- A fully-functional futuristic community
- Lion King
- Thumper the rabbit
- Nanna; a Saint Bernard
- Rudyard Kipling
Food Trivia Questions for Kids
Find out how much your kids know about the food they eat and build their ability to choose nutritional foods. We have questions on types of food, cooking, and food preparation. Our multiple choice, short answer, and true and false questions teach test taking skills. Again, we have a list of questions followed by a list of answers in each section.
True or False:
- Watermelon is a tropical fruit.
- “Beefsteak” is a variety of tomato.
- The energy your body needs for your muscles to work comes from the food you eat.
- Eating breakfast every morning powers up your body.
- If something is cooked on the outside, it will definitely be cooked on the inside.
- After you work with raw meat, you should clean your chopping boards and knives.
- You only need to kitchen surfaces and your hands when they look dirt.
- Raw meat should be stored at the top of the fridge.
- Grapes grow on trees.
- Mushrooms grow as fungi in dirt.
- False. Watermelon grows just about anywhere.
- False. The outside may appear done, but the inside is not, especially with meat.
- False. You cannot see germs.
- False. Store meat in the bottom of the fridge to avoid having meat juices fall on other foods.
- False. They grow on vines.
Multiple Choice Questions:
- What is a calzone? A type of:
- What is a dried plum called?
- What fruit grows on a vine, is dried in the sun to make raisins, and is a healthy snack is?
- Which of the following is a citrus fruit?
- Which of these foods will provide the most fiber per serving?
a. fresh fruits and vegetables
d. orange juice
- What does eating non-nutritious food do to you?
c. not perform well
d. all of the above
- What to Brussel sprouts look like?
a. green carrots
b. miniature cabbages
d. small trees
- What color is rhubarb?
- Why is it important to dry your hands after washing them?
a. So that they do not drip.
b. Germs spread more easily if your hands are wet.
c. So that your hands do not get cold.
- What should about half of a person’s diet should be made up from?
a. grains and vegetables
b. fats and sugars
c. milk and cheese
d. fruits and milk
Multiple Choice Answers:
- c. pizza
- a. prune
- b. grape
- c. grapefruit
- a. fresh fruits and vegetables
- d. all of these
- b. miniature cabbages
- c. red
- b. Germs spread more easily if your hands are wet.
- a. grains and vegetables
Short Answer Questions:
- What type of food has seeds on the outside?
- What ingredient in bread causes it to rise?
- Chiffon, marble and Bundt are all types of what?
- What color is the M on McDonald’s sign?
- In what is sushi wrapped?
- What is the sweet substance made by bees?
- Which edible bulb of the onion family has small segments called cloves?
- Which is the only cereal grown standing in water?
- What is another name for maize?
- What makes bread rise?
Short Question Answers:
Sports Trivia Questions for Kids
Test your kid’s knowledge about sports with our sports trivia questions. We have provided questions most kids should know the answer to and if they do not, learning the answers will increase their knowledge of sports and those who play them. Either way, they will have fun trying to get of the answers right.
Sports Trivia Questions:
- Baseball’s Blue Jays come from where?
- Basketball’s Suns come from where?
- In Canada, what to the letters NHL refer to?
- Football’s Chargers come from where?
- The Super Bowl winning Cowboys come from where?
- Michael Jordan promoted what famous shoe company?
- Michael Jordan played which sport?
- The word “love” is used in which game?
- The Tour de France is what kind of race?
- Which three sports form a triathlon?
- In which sports can you score a bullseye?
- How many athletic events form a decathlon?
- How many rings does the Olympic logo have?
- How many basketball players from a team play at once?
- Harry Potter plays which wizarding sport on broomsticks?
- Who is the golfer whose first name is the same as that of a big cat?
- What swimming stroke has the same name as a flying insect?
- What is the name of the hard rubber disc they hit in hockey?
- A caddy is carries a player’s bag in which sport?
- What is the name of the spear-like object thrown in athletics at the Olympics?
- What is it that players hit in a game badminton?
Sports Trivia Answers:
- National Hockey League
- San Diego
- A pool swim, stationary bike, and indoor track or treadmill run
- Archery and shooting
- Tiger Woods
We have assembled an extensive list of trivia questions for kids designed to test their knowledge of Disney, sports, food, and the Bible. Your kids will enjoy finding out how much they know and you will appreciate how these questions help with their test taking skills. You will both have fun and your kids might even beat you!