Are you looking for some trivia night inspiration? You can relive your childhood with our list of cartoon trivia questions. We cover some of the most iconic cartoon characters and shows with our intriguing bank of questions. Put your trivia skills to the test with our exciting categories of classic cartoon trivia, cartoon character trivia, Disney cartoon trivia, and the nostalgic 90s cartoon trivia.
Table of Contents
Classic Cartoon Trivia
When you think of cartoon classics, the Simpsons and the Flintstones immediately come to mind. We get you started right with these intriguing lists of classic cartoon trivia questions.
- What is Ned Flanders’s wife’s name in the Simpsons?
- When the Tasmanian Devil made his debut, who starred in the cartoon?
- What is the real identity of the Riddler in the Batman comics?
- The Flintstones is one of the most popular cartoons in history, but which period is the series based?
- Which musical band turned down the part of the vultures for the cartoon “The Jungle Book”?
- What is an alternative name for Mickey Mouse?
- The word “Simba” originated from which language in “The Lion King”?
- Which cartoon series holds the longest T.V. series and sitcom in terms of episodes and seasons in the United States?
- Who is the antagonist in the “Lion King”?
- Who was the person responsible for the original version of Mickey Mouse’s voice?
- What strange reason was Donald Duck banned in Finland?
- Which cartoon series features futuristic flying cars in each of the episodes?
- What vegetable type does Popeye utilize as a last-minute source of strength?
- What is the dog’s name in the series “Tom and Jerry”?
- Winnie the Pooh is one of the more iconic cartoons of all time, but what is Winnie the Pooh’s original name?
- Which cartoon character serves as the official mascot for Warner Bros Entertainment?
- Anger criticizes which city for ruining pizza in the cartoon “Inside Out”?
- What is Everest’s favorite food in the cartoon series “PAW Patrol”?
- Who is Mickey Mouse’s girlfriend?
- Which cartoon series showcases a fighter trapped in the future who must conquer a demon to return home?
Cartoon Character Trivia
How well do you know our cartoon characters? Many fun personalities make up our fun list of cartoon character trivia questions. Test your knowledge and answer these challenges below.
- Which cartoon duck character made a debut in the 1937 classic “Porky’s Duck Hunt”?
- Which character’s life quest is to hunt down the Road Runner?
- What is the name of Dick Dastardly dog sidekick in “Wacky Races”?
- Which character from Looney Tunes did Senator Beauregard Claghorn inspire?
- Who is Yogi Bear’s best friend?
- Slowpoke Rodriguez is cousins with which cartoon mouse?
- Which show has characters named Phil, Chuckie, Tommy, and Lil?
- What is the pet’s name of the family in The Wild Thornberrys?
- Which cartoon series features characters who can influence earth, air, water, and fire through telekinesis?
- What is the name of Dexter’s rival and competitive boy-genius in Dexter’s Laboratory?
- Who is the original antagonist of I.M. Weasel?
- What is the name of Pinocchio’s best cricket friend in the famous cartoon movie?
- Who are the three nephews of Donald Duck?
- What is the name of the snowman created by Anna and Elsa in “Frozen”?
- What are the names of the seven dwarves?
- What is the name of the clumsy dog, a close friend of Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck?
- Who is the supernatural demon antagonist of Cartoon Network character Samurai Jack?
- What are the three names of the Powerpuff Girls?
- Which muscular character is based on Elvis Pressley, who spends his time failing to get the girls to date him?
- The show “Angry Beavers” follows the lives of two younger animal brothers called?
Disney Cartoon Trivia
Disney gave birth to some of the most iconic cartoon characters, shows, and movies. You can feel like a kid once again by tackling this engaging list of Disney cartoon trivia questions.
- What is the name of Goofy’s son in The Extremely Goofy Movie?
- Where is Aladdin’s home?
- What three wishes is the Genie not allowed to grant to Aladdin?
- Who is Bambi’s love interest?
- Who is Belle’s father in the movie Beauty and the Beast?
- Which actor did the voice for the Bolt’s character in the Disney movie Bolt?
- What is the Jonas Brothers’ band name in the movie Camp Rock?
- Which actor did the voice for Lightning McQueen in the movie Cars?
- The piece of sky that fell in Chicken Little’s room was what shape?
- Which character wears the green dress in Cinderella?
- When Kronk and Yzma were searching for Kuzco in the jungle, what game did they play?
- Which character is famous for the quote “fish are friends, not food” in Finding Nemo?
- Disney’s famous car, Herbie, has what number written on the front of it?
- In Disney’s animated recreation of The Three Musketeers, which three characters are used?
- What did Peter leave behind in Wendy’s room in the film Peter Pan?
- Pocahontas’ father gifted her a necklace, but who did it originally belong to?
- What are the three fairies’ names in Sleeping Beauty?
- What chef inspires Remy’s creative genius in Ratatouille?
- In the movie Monsters Incorporated, what is the slogan for the company?
90s Cartoon Trivia
The 90s were an iconic decade for cartoons. You could educate yourself on science topics when watching Magic School Bus. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles provided you the rush of becoming a superhero. CatDog always delivered a much-needed laugh at the end of the day. You can certainly test your knowledge with these interesting 90s cartoon trivia questions.
- Which cartoon featured a character with the last name, “Funny”?
- What is the dog’s name in the show “Doug”?
- What is the name of the quirky teacher in the Magic School Bus?
- What activity did Pinky and The Brain participate in every night?
- What was the show name of Taz’s cartoon?
- What masked vigilante did the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles occasionally work with?
- Who were Tommy and Dil’s parents in Rugrats?
- What type of animal was Rocko in Rocko’s Modern Life?
- Where does Arnold live in the show Hey Arnold?
- How do Cow and Chicken know each other?
- What object was named Old Rusty in the show Recess?
- Who was Gambit’s romantic interest in X-Men The Animated Series?
- What is the name of Goofy’s cat in Goof Troop?
- Where does the show CatDog take place?
- What was the fat Australian mouse’s name with a mustache in the show Chip & Dale’s Rescue Rangers?
- Who is the owner of the air-service business in Tailspin?
- What phrase does Fenton Crackshell mention when he wants to transform into Gizmoduck?
- What is the name of Wakko and Dots’ third sibling?
- In Tiny Toons, there is a girl who is obsessed with petting and chasing animals. She also wears a skull bow in her hair. What is her name?
- In Captain Planet, Planeteers each possess a power related to the elements: wind, earth, water, fire, and what?
You can bring life back to trivia night by utilizing this list of 80 cartoon questions. This cartoon trivia challenge might bring back the nostalgia and influence you to go back and watch some of your favorite classics!
Susan majored in English with a double minor in Humanities and Business at Arizona State University and earned a Master’s degree in Educational Administration from Liberty University. She taught grades four through twelve in both public and private schools. Subjects included English, U.S. and world history and geography, math, earth and physical science, Bible, information technologies, and creative writing.
Susan has been freelance writing for over ten years, during which time she has written and edited books, newspaper articles, biographies, book reviews, guidelines, neighborhood descriptions for realtors, Power Point presentations, resumes, and numerous other projects.