The Superbowl is an American pastime. You get together with friends and family, snack on yummy foods, and cheer your favorite team to victory.
Table of Contents
A great activity to spruce up your Super Bowl party is to invite your guests to join in on a fun game of Super Bowl trivia. Try these fun questions using a Super Bowl trivia quiz, including some for people without advanced knowledge of the Superbowl, as well as trivia for kids.
Super Bowl Trivia Quiz
- Which team has the most Super Bowl wins?
- How much does a Super Bowl ring cost?
- What is the name of the Super Bowl Trophy? (bonus points for knowing who Lombardi is)
- How much did a 30-second commercial cost in 1967?
- How much does a 30-second commercial cost now? (2020) (bonus points for price per second)
- How many footballs are used in the Super Bowl?
- What player was on the 49ers starting in 1985 and played for 16 seasons and was in the Pro Bowl 13 times?
- What quarterback had the nickname “Broadway Joe”?
- What was the highest-scoring Super Bowl?
- Who was the Most Valuable Player (MVP) of the first Super Bowl?
- What other player has won two consecutive MVPs during the Super Bowl?
- What two conferences have had the most Super Bowl MVPs?
- Who is the only player from a losing team to be awarded the MVP award?
- Who was the first player to win MVP three times?
- How many MVPs are in the Pro Football Hall of Fame?
- What team has the most MVPs?
- What player has the most fumbles during a Super Bowl?
- Who was the first player to throw 400 yards during a Super Bowl?
- What players appeared in the Super Bowl as a player, assistant coach, and head coach? (there’s three)
- What player has the most Super Bowl losses?
- What players have won back to back Super Bowls while playing for different teams?
Easy Super Bowl Trivia
- When was the first Super Bowl?
- How many Super Bowls have there been?
- Where was the first Super Bowl?
- Who played in the first Super Bowl? Bonus points for score (or use as a separate question)
- What player has been in the most Super Bowls?
- What team played in four Super Bowls but never led with points at any time in the game?
- Wins as a starting quarterback for two different teams?
- What kicker has won the most amount of Super Bowls?
- What player had his helmet stolen during the 1994 Super Bowl?
- What state has five Super Bowl MVPs?
- What player won the MVP three times?
- What team was the first to win five Super Bowls?
- What current teams have never made it to the Superbowl? (hint – there are four)
- What team did Tom Brady play for when they won Super Bowls XXXVI, XXXVIII, and XXXIX?
- Who holds the record for most MVP awards?
Super Bowl Trivia for Kids
- How do you know the number of the Super Bowl?
- Why are Roman numerals used?
- What team has green and yellow for their colors?
- What are Green Bay Packers fans called?
- What part of the field must a player get to for the team to get a touchdown?
- What player usually throws the football or passes it to another player for a play?
- What team is known as America’s Team?
- What player usually catches the football thrown by the quarterback?
- What player usually runs the ball for a play?
- New York has three NFL teams. What are they?