Positive affirmations are positive statements describing what you want in life as far as situations and goals. One strives to make a positive statement come true using repetition, which forces the subconscious mind to work to attain what is desired. Using positive affirmations can bring success and improve your life.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Repeat Affirmations
- 2 Positive Affirmations for Success
- 3 Positive Affirmations Concerning Relationships
- 4 Positive Affirmations for Personal Growth
- 5 Positive Affirmations for Physical Health
- 6 Positive Affirmations for Mental Health
- 7 Positive Affirmations for Mindfulness
- 8 Positive Affirmations for Decision Making
- 9 Positive Love Affirmations
- 10 Positive Affirmations for Problem Solving
- 11 Positive Affirmations for Women
Our list of positive affirmations are divided into groups by purpose and topic. They can help you get rid of your negative habits, experience love, earn more money, and improve your physical and mental health. But before we start with the actual positive affirmations, we need to understand how they work.
Repeated positive affirmation statements focus your mind on an aim or desire, creating a mental image in the conscious mind. This image, in turn, affects your subconscious mind, transforming your behavior, reactions, habits, and attitude, reshaping your life. The time necessary for this process to take place depends on the size of your goal and how well you can focus. With faith, desire, and disciplined repetition of affirmative statements, you may see results in a few hours. However, it may take days, weeks, or even longer. Remember, it is important to refuse any negative thoughts in order for the positive affirmations to take effect.
How to Repeat Affirmations
The goal when you repeat affirmations is to transform your attitude, reactions, behavior, and dispel negative thoughts. The following 8 steps will help you:
#1 Relax your mind and body.
#2 Choose an affirmation that applies to you or one that meets a need.
#3 Your affirmation should not be too long and relatively easy to remember.
#4 Repeat the affirmation in one of the following ways:
- Repeat them throughout the day whenever your mind is not engaged. (Do not repeat them while driving, crossing the street, or doing physical tasks.)
- Set aside a special time of day and spend 5 to 10 minutes repeating the affirmation.
#5 Use only positive words with no negative meanings. Additionally, use the present tense – now, today, etc. Doing so builds positive images of current reality in your mind.
#6 Pay full attention to the words you are repeating.
#7 For additional power, write your affirmation down as you speak it the first time.
#8 Say your affirmation out loud in a confident voice several times a day. Try saying it first thing in the morning and before you go to bed at night.
Positive Affirmations for Success
Positive Affirmations for Educational Success
- I always turn in my work complete and on time.
- I comprehend what I read quickly.
- I enjoy participating in extracurricular activities.
- I love learning new things and using them in my life.
- I love my classes and my teachers.
- I make excellent grades on quizzes and tests.
- I study comprehensively for my classes.
Positive Affirmations for Career Success
- I am an excellent employee, always productive and giving my best effort.
- I am experiencing success in my career.
- I enjoy working toward future career success.
- I have a satisfying job.
- I know exactly what I need to do to achieve success in my career.
- My work environment is calm and productive.
- The job I have is perfect for me.
Positive Affirmations for Personal Success
- Every day I become more successful.
- I am successful in my daily life.
- I feel powerful and full of energy, capable and confident.
- I know my success is real.
- I learn from my mistakes and they become stepping stones to my success.
- I love challenges, easily find solutions to problems, and move past roadblocks quickly.
Positive Affirmations for Financial Success
- I am experiencing wealth every day.
- I am financially successful in all my endeavors.
- I am getting wealthier each day.
- I am living the life of my dreams.
- I have enough wealth to fulfill my desires.
Positive Affirmations Concerning Relationships
Positive Affirmations Concerning Married Love
- I admire and respect my partner.
- I communicate openly with my spouse and resolve conflicts with respect.
- I enjoy the time I spend with my spouse and we have fun together.
- I have loving relationship with my spouse.
- I love my partner exactly as they are, enjoying their unique qualities.
- I share emotional intimacy with my partner.
- I want the best for my spouse and go out of my way to support them in their personal and professional life.
Positive Affirmations Concerning Friendship
- Even though I disagree with some of my friends’ activities and choices, I still care about them.
- I am the best friend anyone can have because I am loyal, loving, and understanding.
- I choose friends who love me the way I am and approve of me.
- I enjoy being with my friends.
- I take time to show my friends that I care about them and their interests.
- My friends do not judge me and I do not judge them.
Positive Affirmations Dealing with Love for Family
- I am happy I am part of this family.
- I enjoy activities and celebrations with my family.
- I love my family even though they sometimes do not understand me.
- I love my parents, my siblings, and my extended family unconditionally.
- I show my family how much I love them in every way possible – both verbal and non-verbal.
- My family provides the love and care I need.
Positive Affirmations for Personal Growth
Positive Affirmations for Self-Confidence
- I am confident of my future.
- I am confident, enthusiastic, and energetic.
- and my personality shows I am confident.
- I attract confident people.
- I breath in and out, exhaling hesitancy and inhaling confidence.
- I love change, easily adjusting to new people and situation.
- I love meeting strangers and approach them with boldness and enthusiasm.
- I thrive on self-confidence, knowing that nothing is impossible.
- I am outgoing and make friends easily.
Positive Affirmations That Build Self-Esteem
- I am a unique individual, with many special talents and abilities.
- I am attractive, healthy, and confident.
- I am happy with myself the way I am.
- I am proud of myself and the things I have accomplished.
- I am worthy of great things in my life.
- I like myself just the way I am.
- My self-esteem and confidence increases each day.
Positive Affirmations for Physical Health
- All my body systems function perfectly.
- Every part of my body is healthy and full of energy.
- I can stay healthy because my immune system is very strong.
- I enjoy strengthening my body with exercise. exercise regularly, breathe deeply, and feed my body only nutritious food.
- I feel better and better every day as my body heals.
- I pay attention and listen to what my body tells me it needs to be healthy and vital.
- I sleep soundly each night, awaking rested and full of energy.
- I surround myself with people who encourage me to make healthy choices.
- My body is full of energy and pain free.
- My body stays nourished with healthy food.
Positive Affirmations for Mental Health
- All of my thoughts and feelings are under control.
- I awake each day with excitement, awaiting the good things coming to me.
- I breathe in and out, releasing all stress from my body.
- I forgive myself for mistakes and bad decisions I have made.
- I observe my emotions without overreacting.
- I meditate with joy and without resistance or anxiety.
- I reject the idea that I am a prisoner of my emotions and past actions.
Positive Affirmations for Mindfulness
- Everything is good right now.
- I accept and embrace all of life’s experiences, even the unpleasant ones.
- I am completely in control of my thoughts.
- I am participating in the experiences of the moment.
- I easily return to the present moment and what is happening to me.
- I find joy in the moment.
- I remain engaged and focused on the present moment.
Positive Affirmations for Decision Making
- I know my wisdom and experiences guide me to the right decision.
- I look my options objectively and then make the best decision for me.
- I make the right decision always.
- I receive all advice and feedback with grateful kindness, but I make the final decision myself.
- I trust myself to make the best decisions.
Positive Love Affirmations
- I am loved by others as much as I love them.
- I am overwhelmed by feeling of for my life and everyone in it.
- I am surrounded by love.
- I great each moment of each day with love.
- I radiate love and happiness.
Positive Affirmations for Problem Solving
Positive Affirmations to Defeat Feelings of Loneliness
- I always attract the best and most interesting people.
- I am a good friend.
- I am a unique person that has a lot to offer a friendship.
- I am confident and friendly.
- I ask others to spend time with me.
- I reach out to others realizing I can meet their needs.
- I will be myself in my relationships and relax, knowing I am likable.
- I will respond to those who come into my life today with understanding and joy.
- It is alright to feel lonely sometimes.
Positive Affirmations to Defeat Sadness
- As I look at the world around me, I feel joy and smile.
- I am happy as I pursue my daily tasks.
- I am happy.
- I embrace happiness as my way of looking at the world.
- I feel happy and content in this moment right now.
- I have inner happiness that I can tap into anytime I want to.
- I love to laugh and find humor in everyday situations.
- I wake up in the morning feeling happy about my life.
- My happiness inspires those around me to be happy,
- Things are getting better every day.
Positive Affirmations to Defeat Anxiety
- Each day I am more at ease and happier.
- Even when chaos is around me, I remain calm and at peace.
- Everything is well in my world; I am calm, relaxed, content, and happy.
- I am free of anxiety, and inner calm controls my body and mind.
- I breathe out stress and breathe in relaxation.
- I release past experiences and live completely in the present moment.
- I rest completely when I sleep, knowing everything is well.
- I slowly breathe in and out, relaxing and grounding myself.
- This situation is working out for my greatest good.
Positive Affirmations for Dealing with Anger
- I accept full responsibility for any angry words or actions that have hurt anyone.
- I apologize to those I have hurt with my anger.
- I let go of my anger as quickly as possible so I can see clearly and understand others.
- I release my anger with laughter and deep breathing.
- I replace my anger with compassion and understanding.
Positive Affirmations to Defeat Sadness or Loneliness
- I am important to others – my family and my friends.
- I feel the love of both those who are close to me and those not physically around me.
- I love, like, and approve of myself.
- I release past anger, hurts, and loneliness, filling myself joy.
- I take pleasure in being alone.
Positive Affirmations for Women
- I am a loving daughter and sister, seeing to the needs of those I love.
- I am a loving wife and mother, successfully creating a loving home environment.
- I am a wonderful mother and my children love and respect me.
- I am beautiful, happy, and healthy.
- I am capable and kind, constantly learning new things and developing my personality.
- I am happy to be a woman.
- I am loving, giving and receiving love unconditionally.
- I am successful in my chosen career.
- I see to the needs of my household with pride and capability.
Affirmations are almost always stated in the present tense, because they work better that way. Say your positive affirmation out loud if you can. Using our list of over 100 positive affirmations can help your brain change and structure more positive attitudes about the situations and problems you are facing. Also, do not hesitate to change the wording to make the affirmation personal and most applicable to you. You can change and grow with positive affirmations.