Best friends are one of the nicest things in life. Knowing you have someone upon whom you can rely, and who understands everything about you, is special. This article provides questions to help you find out just how much you and your friend know about each other.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Friend Challenge Questions
- 2 Best Friend Tag Questions
- 3 Best Friend Quiz Questions
You may wish to find funny questions to ask your best friend, or some deep questions about feelings and opinions. Sometimes questions can help us get to know someone better. Our Best Friend Tag Questions help create interesting conversations. At the end of the article is a quiz to help you determine how much you and your best friend really know each other.
Related: Would you Rather Questions
20 Fun Games to Play with Friends
Best Friend Challenge Questions
How much do you really know about your best friend? This list of questions challenges your knowledge with questions on information you really should know the answer to if you have been best friends for a while. Additionally, we challenge you to find out the answers to any you do not know already.
What is your best friend’s:
- favorite tv show?
- favorite book?
- favorite food?
- favorite pizza topping
- favorite holiday?
- favorite ice cream flavor?
- favorite movie?
- favorite fast-food restaurant?
- favorite number?
- favorite color?
- favorite relative?
- favorite song?
- middle name?
More Challenge Questions
- What are three items your best friend always carries?
- What time does your best friend get up in the morning?
- What are three strengths/weaknesses your best friend has?
- What is one place in the world would your best friend most like to visit?
- What can your best friend cook?
- What is your best friend’s favorite school subject?
- Where was your best friend born?
- What super power would your best friend want to have?
- What profession would your best friend most like to have?
- If they could be an animal, what would your best friend be?
- What is your best friend’s favorite form of physical activity?
- What is your best friend’s favorite animal?
- What talent or ability does your best friend have?
- What is your best friend afraid of?
- What is the craziest thing your best friend has ever done?
- What is your best friend’s favorite season of the year?
- What is your best friend’s favorite dessert?
- What did your best friend want to be when they were a child?
- What is your best friend’s most embarrassing childhood memory?
- What does your best friend love most about his/her self?
- What is one thing your best friend would like to change about his/her self?
- If your best friend got a tattoo, what would it be?
- What one person has influenced your best friend the most?
- What famous person would your best friend most like to meet?
- What is one thing your best friend cannot live without?
Best Friend Tag Questions
Best Friend Tag consists of asking and answering questions about your friendship. After you both answer, you reveal whether the answers are correct. If you wish, only one of you needs to answer the question. You can pick ten to fifteen of the following questions for a short session of best friend tag, or more if you wish. Some of the questions may end up taking a rather long time to answer, and some can be answered quickly. Enjoy!
- Does your best friend prefer a dress or skirt?
- Which would your best friend order, fried or grilled?
- Who is your best friend’s favorite actor/actress?
- Would your best friend rather wear long sleeves or short?
- Which type of movie does your best friend like best – comedy, horror, romance, or action?
- What annoying trait (if any) does your best friend have?
- Does your best friend take any medication(s)?
- Has your best friend had any surgeries?
- Does your best friend prefer rock or country?
- Does your best friend have a nickname? What is it?
- Does your best friend have piercings, tattoos, or both?
- Does your best friend have a credit card?
- Would your best friend rather spend or save?
- What concerts has your best friend attended?
- What one gift would your best friend want for their birthday?
- What does your best friend consider their greatest achievement?
- What is your best friend not very good at?
- What size shoe does your best friend wear?
- Does your best friend have a scar, and, if so, how did they get it?
- Has your best friend ever had surgery? What for?
- What is your best friend’s favorite animal/pet?
- What table or card game does your best friend like most?
- What one word describes your best friend?
- When and how did you two meet each other?
- What is the best time you ever spent together?
- Is there any expression or phrase your best friend says often?
- Has your best friend ever won anything? What?
- When and where was the last time your two hung out?
- Do I eat anything weird?
- Where would we choose to go on vacation together?
- Can your best friend skip rope? Hula hoop?
- What is under your best friend’s bed?
- Who was the last person your best friend kissed?
- Does your best friend collect anything?
- What was the best vacation your best friend ever took?
- What was the last movie your best friend saw?
- What favorite inside joke do you and your best friend share?
- Which parent is your best friend most similar to?
- Does your best friend believe aliens exist? Ghosts?
- What is one dream your best friend would like fulfilled?
Best Friend Quiz Questions
Hopefully, you have used our lists of best friend questions not only to see how much you know, but also to find out more about that important person in your life – your best friend. Now we challenge you to take a quiz to find out how much you really know. We have divided the quiz into five different categories with ten questions in each: Basic Facts, Favorites, Feelings, Thoughts and Opinions, and Funny and Silly. Answer each question and then ask your best friend if your answers are correct. At the end of the quiz, we have a section to help you score this fun game.
Best Friend Basic Facts
- Is there anything to which I am allergic?
- Am I “in love with” any famous person?
- When and how did we meet?
- When is my birthday?
- What gift would I like for my birthday?
- Have we ever fought? About what?
- What is one special talent I have?
- How many brothers or sisters do I have? What are their names?
- What are two positive personality traits I have?
- What is one thing I do not like about myself?
Best Friend Favorites
What we like tells a great deal about the type of person we are. These questions will help you discover how much you have in common with each other.
- What is my favorite food?
- What is my favorite movie?
- What is my favorite animal?
- What is my favorite type of music?
- What is my favorite color?
- What is my favorite season/holiday?
- What is my favorite kind of sandwich?
- What is my favorite way to relax?
- What is my favorite perfume or body wash?
- What is my favorite item of clothing?
Best Friend Feelings
These questions disclose how well you really know your best friend. Our feelings are not something we share with just anyone. If you know how your friend feels about the important things in their life, it shows they trust you and consider you their bestie!
- What about me always makes you smile?
- Why have you chosen me as your best friend?
- How would you react if I died tomorrow?
- Who is it that I love the most?
- Am I easy or hard to love?
- Would I take in a homeless person if asked?
- Do you think I have told you all of my deepest secrets?
- Have you told me all of your deepest secrets?
- What do I consider my most important personal possession?
- What is your favorite memory?
Best Friend Thoughts and Opinions
Are you and your best friend as close as you think you are? Do you share important things with each other easily? This next set of questions gets to the heart of your relationship.
- Have I ever stolen anything?
- Am I more afraid of spiders or snakes?
- What is one thing that makes me angry or upset?
- Have I ever been stopped by a policeman? What for?
- Have I ever had surgery/been hospitalized? What for?
- Do I prefer casual clothes or dressing up?
- How did I get my given name?
- What did I want to be when I was a child?
- What is my dream job?
- What is one social cause I talk about?
Funny and Silly Things about Your Best Friend
Some of the most interesting things about our best friend are also the funniest! The following section of questions explores everything fun and silly about your relationship with your best friend. Have fun asking, answering, and sharing memories.
- What embarrasses me the most?
- What is the nastiest thing I have ever eaten?
- Do I prefer malls or discount stores?
- Would I rather receive a live plant or a vase of flowers?
- Does my car have a name? If so, what is it?
- Am I always hot or always cold?
- Do I take my car to have it washed or leave it dirty until it rains?
- Who was my first love/kiss?
- Do I still watch kid’s movies? Which is my favorite?
- Do I sing in the car or shower?
Results of Your Best Friend Quiz
0 to 5 Points – Rethink Your Relationship
Possibly you are just beginning to be friends. Or maybe, you consider someone to be a best friend who really isn’t. Either way, you have not shared very much about your lives. If you consider the relationship one of value, make an effort to ask some of these questions to get to know them better. Otherwise, move on to another person to cultivate as your best friend.
5 to 20 Points – Repeat and Refresh
You may know each other a little bit, but there is no depth to your relationship yet. Give yourself some time to grow close. Or, simply enjoy each other’s company, without the comfort of knowing everything about each other.
20 to 30 Points – Getting to Know You
Your relationship goals are beginning to bear fruit. However, there are still many things you do not know about each other. Take time to get to know your best friend by sharing more about your feelings and childhood.
30 to 40 – Almost Family
You are definitely best friends, and know so much about each other, it is almost as if you are related. Continue to share all of your thoughts and feelings, as your relationship can still grow closer and stronger.
45 to 50 Points – Best Friends Forever
You are right – this is definitely your best friend! Your relationship should last a lifetime. You are fortunate to have found someone who cares as much as you do about having a very close relationship.
Our useful and comprehensive list of best friend questions works well to help you assess your relationship with your best friend. Now that you have learned more about your best friend, you can build on what you know to grow even closer. Perhaps you have discovered the person you thought was your best friend is not letting you into their lives and thoughts and it is time to move on. Whatever you discover, many of our questions will challenge you and provide enjoyment as you and your best friend explore the answers. Have fun?
Susan majored in English with a double minor in Humanities and Business at Arizona State University and earned a Master’s degree in Educational Administration from Liberty University. She taught grades four through twelve in both public and private schools. Subjects included English, U.S. and world history and geography, math, earth and physical science, Bible, information technologies, and creative writing.
Susan has been freelance writing for over ten years, during which time she has written and edited books, newspaper articles, biographies, book reviews, guidelines, neighborhood descriptions for realtors, Power Point presentations, resumes, and numerous other projects.
A very nice set of questions.? Me and my bestie answered almost all.
The questions are great
This quiz has made me realize that we don’t know each other that well.
Yea well imagine doing this with ur boyfriend and he answers them perfectly to what ur twin sister likes. It didn’t happen to me but just imagine
My friend is taking this with me and she started crying 😭😭 so sweet….. how she knows nothing about me🥲
these are great questions to ask a friend