Truth or Dare is a great way to break the ice with someone new! This game is also great for a nice party with both new and old friends. There are many versions of this game that range from a children’s version all the way up to an adult’s version. Everyone can enjoy the wonderful game of Truth or Dare 🙂
Table of Contents
- 1 Rules
- 2 Truth or Dare for New Couples
- 3 Dirty and Sexy Truth or Dare Questions
- 4 Truth or Dare Questions for Married Couples
- 5 Truth or Dare Questions for Kids
- 6 Truth or Dare Questions for College Students
- 7 Truth or Dare Questions for Family Game Night
- 8 Truth or Dare Questions for Teens
- 9 Truth or Dare Questions for Adults
In the game of Truth or Dare each participant has the choice in whether they would like to complete a challenge, or express a truth. Dares are challenges that must be completed by the participant that they were given to. If a dare is not completed, there will be a penalty that will be decided by all participants in the game. For example, if someone refuses to do a dare, the group may decide that player cannot blink until next round. If a participant chooses Truth, he or she must answer the given question truthfully. The players may decide if there were will be limited or unlimited amount of truths for each player. In the game of Truth or Dare, it is no fun if people pick truth every single time. For an exciting game of Truth or Dare, 5 truths per person is recommended.
Let’s Play !
As stated before, Truth or Dare is a game that be enjoyed by people of any age. In the sections below there are different questions for each age group or party type. Parents may want to supervise some of the sections meant for younger people, but it is not required because all questions are easy enough to understand. ENJOY!
Truth or Dare for New Couples
This set of questions if for all the new couples out there :)! With these questions you can break the ice in a far less awkward way than the usual first date. Build a strong connection with your new partner by asking all of the questions that matter.
- What is your biggest fear in a relationship?
- What was your funniest first date ever?
- What is your biggest turn off in a partner?
- What is your weirdest habit?
- How many kids would you like to have?
- What is the perfect first day?
- What is one embarrassing fact I should know about you?
- What was your childhood nickname?
- What is your favourite movie?
- Describe your worst date ever?
- Do an impression of your favorite celebrity
- Close your eyes and send a blind text to a random person
- Go grab a broom and do your best tango
- Give a 3 minute stand-up comedy routine
- Break dance
- Make up a story about the item to your right
- Sing the alphabet without moving your mouth
- Do your best president impression
- Yell out the first word that comes to your mind right now
- Call the pizza place and order 300 sardine pizzas
Dirty and Sexy Truth or Dare Questions
This set of questions is for those who are trying to spice up the night ;). With this set you will be able to learn the deepest and dirtiest parts of the participants’ minds. Questions and Challenges in SEXY Truth or Dare are meant for the use of adults. ENJOY!
- What was your best sexual experience?
- What is the longest you’ve ever given head?
- Would you ever do a 3-some?
- How do you feel about sex in groups?
- Would you ever watch your partner have sex with someone else?
- How many partners have you had at one time?
- Describe how you orgasim feels?
- Where is your favourite place to be kissed?
- Have you ever taken it in the butt or would you?
- What is the longest time you’ve gone without sex?
- Get on the table (or in the middle/front) and do a strip tease
- Tie a cherry stem with your tongue
- With clothes on (for now) top your partner and start riding
- Twerk in only your underwear
- Lick your partner (or person to your left) from their neck all the way to the brim or their underwear
- Suck on your partner’s belly button for a minute
- Lick or suck on the nipples of your partner for a minute
- Unwrap a piece of candy in your mouth
- Put a wrapped piece of candy in your mouth and then unwrap it with your partner
- Take off your partner’s underwear using only your teeth
Truth or Dare Questions for Married Couples
How well do you think you know your spouse? Questions in section are good for both new weds and people who have been married for a while. You may learn new things about your husband or wife; this is a perfect anniversary game.
- What was your first impression of your spouse?
- How soon did you realize that you were in love with your partner?
- Who is your favourite in-law?
- Who is your least favourite in-law?
- How many children would you like to have?
- Have you ever thought about marrying someone else?
- How many relationships have you had before your spouse?
- What is your partner’s most annoying habit?
- What is the sweetest thing your spouse has ever done for you?
- What is your favourite thing about your spouse?
- Kiss your favourite part of your spouse
- Do an impression of your favourite in-law
- Do an impression of your least favourite in-law
- Sing you and your spouse’s favourite song
- Do an impression of your spouse
- Take a strawberry and eat it with your spouse
- Say something that only your spouse will understand
- Whisper something in your spouse’s ear that will turn them on
- Give your spouse a backrub
- Take off your spouse’s shirt only using your teeth
Truth or Dare Questions for Kids
This section of questions can be enjoyed by children ages 7 to 12. Questions in this sections will allow the kids to play with each other and be able to make new friends. There are perfect questions for slumber parties, along with summer camps, or if your children feel like being goofy for a day.
- What is your favourite color?
- What is your favourite animal?
- What is your favourite food?
- What is your favourite school subject?
- Who is your favourite teacher, and why?
- What is your favourite song?
- Who is your favourite Disney character?
- What is your favourite TV show?
- What is your pet’s name?
- What is your shoe size?
- Do the silliest dance that you can think of
- Act like an old lady or an old man
- Spin around 10 times, when you get done try to walk in a straight line
- Do 10 jumping jacks, and then do 10 pushups
- Say the alphabet backwards in 30 seconds
- Go a whole minute without blinking
- Hold your breath for 10 seconds
- Act like a chicken for 1 minute
- Jump up and down until it’s your turn again
- Close your eyes until it’s your turn again
Truth or Dare Questions for College Students
College can be the best time of anyone’s life. There are nights filled with a lot of fun and drinking games. Truth or Dare can get the night started. You won’t have to look far for a good time, because the questions right here for you.
- How people have you slept with on campus?
- What is your real GPA?
- What is your least favourite frat on campus?
- What did you do on your first night of freshman year?
- Would you ever have sex with one of your professors? If so, which one?
- Have you ever blacked out from drinking too much?
- What is the craziest thing that you have ever done while drunk?
- Who is the best roommate that you have ever had?
- What is the most annoying thing that your roommate has ever done?
- Have you ever had sex anywhere on campus?
- Take a shot
- Take a shot off of the person to your right
- Run down the street in only your underwear
- Slap the person to your left on the booty
- Eat a raw egg
- Eat a dry pack of noodles
- Floss the teeth of the person to your left
- Take a shower fully clothed
- Speak like Tony Montana for the next 10 minutes
- Give the person to your right a hickie
Truth or Dare Questions for Family Game Night
If you need to spend more fun time with your family these questions will allow you to enjoy a night remember. There is nothing better than having fun with the family. No one is excluded in this category, the questions are meant to be used by everyone from age 1 to age 100.
- What is the most annoying thing that your mom does?
- What is the most annoying thing that your dad does?
- Have you ever snuck anyone into to the house?
- How many times have you snuck out of the house?
- What is the best dish that you mom makes for dinner?
- If you could change any of the house rules, what would it be?
- Would you rather be a horse or a cow?
- What is the funniest thing your grandparents have ever said?
- If you could get rid of one household chore, what would it be?
- What is your favourite cartoon from your generation?
- Put peanut butter on your nose, and try to to lick it off
- Do a headstand
- Stand on one leg for the next three rounds
- Cross your eyes and walk to front yard and back
- Do an impression of your favourite relative, do not stop until everyone can guess who you are
- Act like the family pet until it is your turn again
- For the next 2 rounds, you must do whatever the person to your right says
- Quack and walk like a duck
- Do your best impression of Mickey Mouse
- Spin around for 10 seconds and run out the mailbox and back
Truth or Dare Questions for Teens
The questions in this section are meant for people ages 13 to about 16; however, you may want to use them for an older crowd as well. These questions will give you a guaranteed good time.
- Who is your best looking teacher that you have ever had?
- Have you ever cheated on any test?
- Who is your crush at school?
- Who is the most annoying person you know?
- Have you ever pulled a prank on your teacher?
- Have you ever lied to your parents about what you were doing after school?
- Have you ever blamed something that you have done on one of your siblings?
- What college do you plan on going to?
- Are you still a virgin?
- How many boyfriends (or girlfriends) have you had?
- With powder in your hand, smack the person to you left on the cheek
- Do a handstand on the wall for the next two rounds
- Kiss a pillow until it is your turn again
- Do your best chicken dance outside on the lawn
- Eat three spoonfuls of mustard
- Using only your elbows, make a Facebook status and post it
- Text your crush and tell them how much you like them
- Send an email to one of your teachers, telling them about how your day is going
- Smell pepper and try not to sneeze
- Ask your crush out on a date
Truth or Dare Questions for Adults
Two person truth or dare is meant for adult couples. It is like couple’s Truth or Dare, just little more steamy. This would be perfect to get a romantic evening started.
- What is your favourite part of my body?
- If you could do whatever you wanted to me what would it be?
- Describe what you would like me to do to you.
- How many orgasims have I given you in one sitting?
- On a scale from 1 to 10 how good is the head that I give you?
- Do you like giving me head?
- What is our best sexual experience that you remember?
- Have we ever had bad sex?
- Where do you like my tongue the most?
- Would you ever eat my booty
- Give me head for three full songs, or until I cum, whichever comes first
- Put on the sexiest song you know, and give me a naked lap dance
- Give me a hickey on my chest
- (For women) Finger yourself until you cum while I record you
- (For men) Jack off until you cum while I record you
- Eat my booty out
- (For women) Ride my penis for 3 minutes only (if you go longer it’s a penalty)
- (For men) Do me in doggy-style for 3 minutes only (if you go longer it’s a penalty)
- Make me cum without touching my privates
- (For women) Let me use a dildo on you until you squirt
Last Updated on