We all know how it feels like to have a crush. Whether you’re a girl, boy, man or woman, you may have some loving feelings for someone. Striking up conversations with your crush is essential.
Table of Contents
This is especially important if you want to get to know your crush better. However, coming up with great questions to ask your crush can be quite challenging. People enjoy talking about different topics and things.
So you need to think about your questions if you want to impress. You can think of cute questions to ask your crush or flirty questions to ask your crush. You can even think of deep or sexy matters if you’re feeling more daring.
By nature, people crave affection. You may have already heard the saying, “no man is an island.” This is a very true saying, and it perfectly describes our need for social interaction.
When you feel affection or admiration for another person, you may see him/her as your crush. This is a person you have feelings for, but the person isn’t necessarily aware of those feelings.
If you want to get closer to your crush, you need to start a conversation with him/her. To do this, you need to think of some interesting questions to ask. You can use the questions to see if your crush has an interest in you too. Here are some great questions for you to try asking your crush:
Cute questions to ask your crush
You may notice that you’re starting to develop affections for another person. Because of this, you may want to know more about him/her. You may want to ask your crush a lot of questions to see if he/she is also interested in you.
However, there are times when the direct approach isn’t the best approach. It’s better to pace yourself and start with some cute questions to ask your crush.
One of the first types of questions you can ask us about your crush’s family. You’ll learn more about his home, his family, and his loved ones. Try asking these questions:
- Do you have a close relationship with your parents?
- Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
- Do you think you’ll always live in the home of your family?
- Do you know how your parents met?
- What’s your nickname at home?
- Do you have an extended family? How often do you see them?
There are also some cute questions which you can ask just to pass the time. These can be about anything from hobbies, interests and more. Ask your crush these questions:
- What’s your favorite quote from a TV show or movie?
- What kinds of music/sports are you into?
- What was the last book you’ve read?
- What was the recent book that made an impression on you?
- When is your birthday?
- What’s your zodiac sign?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Of course, you can also ask some questions about love. Asking about past relationships and his/her perspective on love will give you a lot of insight. Consider these questions:
- What is the most romantic thing you have ever done?
- Why did you break up with your ex? (Ask this if you know for a fact that he/she has an ex)
- Have you ever been in love?
- What was your first impression of me?
- What’s your idea of the perfect date?
- Do you believe in love at first sight? How about in soul mates?
You may also want to ask some questions about your crush’s desires and dreams. It’s always nice to learn about the aspirations of a person. You can ask these questions:
- If you had a chance to be anyone for a whole day, who would you be and why?
- What’s the most critical thing you want to achieve in your life?
- Can you sum up your life’s philosophy in one sentence?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live?
- If a genie grants you three wishes, what would they be?
- If you could take one day off to do anything you want, how would you spend the day?
Since you aim to get to know your crush better, you can also ask some questions about the past. Here are some issues which will make your crush reminisce:
- Which town/city did you grow up in?
- Do you keep in touch with your childhood friends?
- What’s your favorite childhood memory?
- What’s the most embarrassing or naughtiest thing you did when you were young?
- If you can go back to do one thing differently, what would that be?
- Which part of your past would you like to relive?
Finally, you can also ask some random questions about your crush. Cute questions to ask your crush can range from ordinary to existential. Take a look at these questions:
- Do you prefer cats or dogs?
- Would you rather become rich or famous?
- Do you think it’s easier to ask for permission or forgiveness?
- If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you’d buy?
- What do you think the future of the world is going to be like?
- Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Deep questions to ask your crush
You may have found a special person in your life. One who awakens feelings of admiration and affection within you, in such cases, you should start a conversation with him/her to know more.
When you’ve already finished the small talk, you can think of deep questions to ask your crush. Your relationship with your crush may become deeper when you ask these questions.
Promote more profound thoughts with these deep questions to ask your crush:
- When was the last time when you honestly felt appreciated or loved?
- What parts of your life have improved in the previous 5 or 10 years?
- What parts of your life have worsened in the last 5 or 10 years?
- In your opinion, what’s the primary cause of loneliness?
- Why aren’t there more meaningful relationships out there when that’s what everyone wants?
- What type of instrument reflects your personality?
- Who is your number one fan/supporter?
- How would you describe your favorite color without the use of color words?
- Have the roles of your family members changed since you were still a child?
- Was there ever a time in your life when you felt like faith was a real thing?
- Have you ever been in other countries? What did you learn during your travels? How different were things there from here? Were there any similarities?
- Do you feel more comfortable or in the city?
- In your opinion, what makes humanity successful?
- If you could travel anywhere in a blink of an eye, where would you go?
- What is the most beautiful thing in the world?
- What is the ugliest thing in the world?
Flirty questions to ask your crush
Flirting is a huge part of dating and getting to know a person you’re interested in. It’s an essential part of new relationships especially if you’re hoping to start a spark. If you’re very fond of flirting, you should also think about some flirty questions to ask your crush.
While flirting, you still need to subtly find a connection between you and the one you’re attracted to. Flirting should be fun, comfortable, and should also be a learning experience.
Make sure you’re doing it right by using these fun and flirty questions to ask your crush:
- Do you work out a lot?
- What do you look for in a guy/girl?
- How can someone as high as you be single?
- How do you stay so attractive?
- How are you so good at your job? (You can also ask about a sport or hobby he/she does well)
- What would your ideal date be?
- Where did you learn to be so funny?
- What was the first thought that popped into your mind when you met me?
- What’s the best date you’ve ever been on?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Should guys always make the first move or should girls do it too?
- Which would you prefer that people see you as smart or sexy?
- Are you looking for a relationship anytime soon?
- What’s the one thing that makes you happy?
- Do you wear anything to bed?
- Would you ever spend a day at a nude beach?
- What pet names appeal to you?
- What’s your biggest turn on when you’re on a date with someone?
- Can you describe yourself in 3 words? Okay, now can you explain me using just three words?
- Are you a boob or a butt guy? (Just for men)
- What’s your favorite body part/feature on a girl/guy?
- Do you think tattoos are sexy or not?
- Have you ever tried skinny dipping? If not, are you willing to work it?
- Are your parents as attractive as you?
- Do you prefer cuddling or making out?
- If you could have any job you wanted, what would you choose to be?
- Have you ever had sex outdoors or at the beach?
- What’s the one thing you’d lie about to your significant other?
- What’s the naughtiest thing you have ever asked someone?
- What was your first date like?
- What makes you feel the most nervous?
- Would you rather have x-ray vision or have the power of invisibility?
- If you could change anything in your life, what would you change?
- What part of your house turns you on the most?
- Would you like to go out on a date with me?
Sexy questions to ask your crush
It’s important to communicate with someone to get to know him/her better. At some point, you can also have fun, naughty and sexy conversations with your crush. When the topics are getting hotter, you should have prepared sexy questions to ask your crush.
We’ve already gone through some questions to ask your crush which are cute, deep, and flirty. By nature, we don’t just want to express romantic feelings but sexual feelings as well.
Once you’ve already become comfortable, you can try these sexy questions to ask your crush:
- What type of outfit would you like to see me wearing?
- What would you do if you accidentally saw me naked?
- What would you do if you came home to me lying naked on your bed?
- Would you like it if I put my hands underneath your shirt?
- Do you think you’d enjoy getting a massage from me?
- Which of my body parts appeals to you the most?
- What’s your biggest and most secret fantasy?
- Do you prefer the lights off or on?
- What would you like to do to me right now?
- What would you want me to do to you right now?
- Have you ever tried using edible underwear? How about lubricant?
- Do you think you could take off my panties with just your teeth?
- What kind of lingerie do you prefer?
- Do you enjoy dirty talk?
- Would you like me to be naughty with you?
- Which part of my body would you want to kiss?
- What was the dirtiest dream you’ve ever had?
- Have you ever fantasized about me?
- What do you think the color of my underwear is?
- Would you ever have sex outdoors?
- How about in a car?
- What’s your favorite sex position?
- Is there a sex position you want to try because you haven’t done it before?
- Do you like it when men take the lead or when women do?
- What’s your favorite type of foreplay?
The list goes on and on. When thinking about questions to ask your crush, think carefully. Remember, your purpose is to initiate a conversation and keep it interesting. In doing this, you’ll learn more about the person.
Susan majored in English with a double minor in Humanities and Business at Arizona State University and earned a Master’s degree in Educational Administration from Liberty University. She taught grades four through twelve in both public and private schools. Subjects included English, U.S. and world history and geography, math, earth and physical science, Bible, information technologies, and creative writing.
Susan has been freelance writing for over ten years, during which time she has written and edited books, newspaper articles, biographies, book reviews, guidelines, neighborhood descriptions for realtors, Power Point presentations, resumes, and numerous other projects.