There’s just something about waking up with a positive outlook that makes every day feel like a breeze. That positive mental state can help you power through challenges at work, resolve conflicts with your loved ones, and even help you uplift a tired and weary friend. But you’d be lucky to wake up with that kind of energy without having to try.
Table of Contents
A positive outlook may or may not be a daily morning staple. Sometimes, you might just feel heavy, unhappy, and tired, which would of course, have a negative impact on your day. It happens, and waking up with bad energy can significantly change the way you go through your day. So what can you do to make sure you wake up with the right attitude?
Simple – it’s all about setting your mind.
Although it is possible for you to wake up with a bad vibe, that doesn’t mean there’s nothing you can do to change it. Changing your mindset by repeating a daily mantra to yourself can quickly switch your attitude from defeated and tried to happy and empowered. And all of that starts by prepping a bunch of inspirational good morning quotes to greet yourself with daily.
Inspirational Good Morning Quotes for Motivation
Responsibilities, obligations, and the weight of living as an adult in these trying times – this combination of factors can make it a challenge to drag yourself out of bed every morning. But before you give in to defeat, try to read through these inspirational good morning quotes to help fuel you and give you the motivation to give the day the best you’ve got.
- “Don’t start the day wishing you did better yesterday. Start the day being better than you ever were!”
- “You’ll never get the chance to relive today, so make it count by giving it your best.”
- “When faced with worry, ask yourself – is there anything I can do to change what I’m worried about? If you answered yes, then change it. If you answered no, then stop worrying!
- “What you do today is what matters the most. So, stop thinking about what could have been, and focus on what can be!”
- “Make today so amazing that yesterday gets jealous.”
- “No one ever became successful by daydreaming in bed. Get up and work on yourself to become the person you want to be.”
- “Wake up determined, give your best throughout your day, and go to bed satisfied.”
- “Stop thinking about all the things that could go wrong and believe in everything that could go right.”
- “Every morning is a new opportunity to start fresh and become exactly who you want to be. Get up and start moving!”
- “Wake up every morning believing that something wonderful will happen and it will.”
- “Your days will only be as bright and beautiful as you make them to be. So get up and get going! It’s time to get started!”
- “Will today be the best day of your life? It depends on what you do to make it happen. Remember – life is what you make it!”
- “Don’t go to bed wishing you did more when you had the chance. Make the most of this morning and go to sleep satisfied.”
- “There are millions of people who wish they had the same kind of morning you’re having right now. Make what you can of this beautiful gift.”
- “Never leave for tomorrow what can be done today.”
- “Morning is the world’s way of letting you know you’ve still got a chance to make yesterday’s mistakes right.”
- “Leave tomorrow’s worries to tomorrow. Today, you have the chance to correct yesterday’s wrongs.”
- “There’s no way to know how many more mornings you’ll ever have. So be sure to use each one to the best of your capacity.”
- “Forget your worries and act! The more you do, the less you’ll have to worry about.”
- “Is 24 hours really enough for you to do what needs to be done? If it isn’t, then why are you still in bed?”
- “Open your eyes. Stretch. Breathe in deep. Thank the heavens for another day. Not get up, go to work, and give it your best!”
- “Mornings are the perfect opportunity to think about all the people and things that you cherish the most. Now use those thoughts to fuel your purpose. There’s no way you can go wrong.”
- “You’ll see your bed again later tonight when you go to sleep. What you won’t be able to experience again is the precious time this day offers.”
- “If you’re feeling sleepy, grab a cup of coffee to brighten and awaken your senses. If it doesn’t work, well, at least you’re out of bed! Might as well get started on your day!”
- “Every morning is a new beginning. Forget about yesterday’s mistakes. The world is handing you a brand-new chance to make everything right!
Good Morning Love Quotes
Another way to brighten your own day would be to help uplift someone else. We’re naturally social creatures, and it makes us feel happy, helpful, and valuable when we’re able to positively impact the people around us. That’s especially true if you have a special someone that you love and care about.
Here are some good morning love quotes you can send to your partner to brighten their mood and pass on the positivity you feel every morning.
- “My dreams last night were sweet, but waking up knowing you’re mine is by far, the sweetest dream-come-true.”
- “I’ve just woken up, but I already know I’m going to have an amazing day because of you.”
- “The only thing that could possibly be more beautiful than the sunshine that woke me up this morning is your smile.”
- “Your love is the sunlight of my life, and I thank you for making me feel like the most special person in the world each and every day.”
- “I’m not much of a morning person, but I’ve learned to love them since you became mine.”
- “Your love is the reason why I’m always excited to greet the day! Thank you for inspiring me to be the best I can be.”
- “I strive hard every day because it brings me closer to becoming the best person that you deserve.”
- “Getting up in the morning is always exciting because of you.”
- “May your day be as beautiful and full as my heart has been since you became a part of my life.”
- “Let this day be another step towards the life you want to live. Thank you for letting me be a part of the journey.”
- “Thankful for yesterday’s opportunity to love you, grateful for today’s promise to love you even more.”
- “I used to hate mornings because I would have to let go of my dreams at the break of dawn. But since you walked into my life, I haven’t been happier to wake up every morning because you make reality better than any dream.”
- “Your love is like the sun – lighting up my world and giving me a reason to get up every day.”
- “Falling in love with you has made it all too easy to get up and out of bed. Thank you for inspiring me every day!”
- “I hope you know how magical every morning feels knowing that you are mine and I am yours.”
Funny Good Morning Quotes
Maybe a friend or family member has been going through a tough time. Maybe you want to get your co-workers feeling the same positive vibe you woke up with. Or maybe you just want to spread a little light on a random morning. Whatever the reason, these funny good morning quotes are guaranteed to put a smile on your recipient’s face.
- “Mornings are wonderful. The only drawback is that they come at such an inconvenient time of day.”
- “When reality and your dreams collide, it’s usually just the sound of your alarm clock going off.”
- “They say you’re not awake unless you’re actually standing up and out of bed.”
- “We all want to be morning people, but we also know that that won’t happen unless mornings happen later in the afternoon.”
- “Mornings are almost like clean slates. I say almost because they usually have the residue of yesterday still on them.”
- “Coffee – a magical liquid that turns ‘leave me alone’ into ‘good morning!’ That said – good morning!”
- “I’m not a morning person, so the fact that I’m sending you a good morning message should tell you a lot about how important you are to me!”
- “Every morning, I go through the Forbes list of richest people. If I’m not there, then I get up and go to work.”
- “Good morning is a contradiction of terms. The morning is never good, until you mix in coffee.”
- “Clearly, my alarm clock is jealous of the relationship I have with my bed.”
- “Good morning! Keep your dream alive – and by that I mean get up and work, not hit the snooze!”
- “I was going to take over the world this morning but I overslept. Postponed. Again.”
Good Morning Quotes for Friends
Have a posse of friends you want to greet good morning? It’s always nice to have close friends that you feel connected with. Make sure you nourish those connections by keeping them close to heart and thinking of them when you wake up in the morning. Make them feel special and loved by sending them one of these fun, friendly good morning quotes.
- “Don’t worry about tomorrow for it’s already in the past. Focus on the present because it’s a gift.”
- “I’m not myself without my morning cup of coffee, but for you, my dear friend, I’ll make an exception. Good morning!”
- “There is nothing that motivates me more in the morning than the idea of being able to spend another day annoying you.”
- “Never let life’s challenges get you down. I mean, with a friend like me, how bad can things really be?”
- “I’m sure you’re going to have a grand day since you’re starting it with a message from me! Now get up, grab a cup of coffee, and get to work. You’re bound for great things, my friend!”
- “I always wake up feeling grateful and blessed for the special kind of friendship I have. My coffee is everything to me. Oh, and you’re important to me too, I guess. Good morning!”
- “Whatever today might bring, always remember that I’m here, I’m your friend, and I’ll always have your back!”
- “They say that the perfect start to the day should be a meaningful message from an important person in your life. So here I am, making sure you get the best morning ever! Goof morning!”